Municipal Campaign Filings
MUNICIPAL CAMPAIGN FILINGS
The Probate Office has traditionally assisted municipalities with voting hardware if requested, but does not manage or have jurisdiction over municipal elections. Under the Fair Campaign Practices Act, duties of the Judge of Probate include accepting all financial reports, statements, and filings. Any report filed by principal campaign committees, political action committees, or elected officials are to be made available for public inspection.
- The candidates listed in the online records are those that have filed since January 1, 2020. Candidates currently holding office may not be listed in this search. You may view records filed prior to January 1, 2020 in the Probate Office.
- These filings do not serve as the official intended candidates list. The city/town clerk of each municipality is responsible for all documentation of candidates seeking office.
HOW TO SEARCH MUNICIPAL CAMPAIGN FILINGS
- Use the link below to access the online Probate Records
- Next, click “Search Records”
- Use the “Search By” tab to select “ELECTION”
- Search candidate by name, office, or instrument type (municipality).
Click here to view campaign filings