Tuscaloosa County Surplus Property
Tuscaloosa County Commission
P.O. Box 20067
Tuscaloosa, AL 35402
Tuscaloosa County Courthouse, County Commission Office
714 Greensboro Avenue, Suite G-78
Tuscaloosa, AL 35401-1891
Office Hours: 8:30 am to 5:00 pmView Map
Tuscaloosa County occasionally offers surplus property through various means of sale, including online at GovDeals.com. Some property is sold through public auction by sealed bid once the County Commission determines the property to be surplus.
Tuscaloosa County Commission surplus property is now available for bid online at GovDeals.com. click here to view current items listed for auction.
Other Surplus Items
The following real property will be sold by sealed bid:
- Property off 12th Ave E, Section 7, T22S, 9RW Containing 5 acres (more or Less) – see link below for more details
- Click here for more information on the location of the property
- Minimum bid: $103,500
- Bids accepted through: July 14, 2023 at 5:00pm
- bids will be accepted by mail addressed to the Tuscaloosa County Commission P.O. Box 20113, Tuscaloosa, AL 35402 or delivered to the Tuscaloosa County Courthouse County Commission Office (Suite G-78) at 714 Greensboro Ave., Tuscaloosa, AL 35401
- Lot Number 22 Timbertop Estates, Ralph, AL
- Minimum Bid: $10,000
- Parcel ID: 63-45-06-23-0-000-013.022
- Bids accepted through: July 24, 2023 at 5:00pm
If you have any questions regarding property Tuscaloosa County has for auction, please email email@example.com or call 205-464-8212.
The County Commission reserves the right to reject any and all bids.