Solid Waste Department
P.O. Box 20113
Tuscaloosa, AL 35402-0113
Phone: (205) 464-8216
Fax: (205) 464-8349
Tuscaloosa County Public Works Department
2810 35th Street
Tuscaloosa, AL 35401-1891
Regular Office Hours:
Monday – Friday, 7:00 am – 4:00 pm
Working Together to Clean OUR County
The 2023 fall clean up will be held on Saturday, October 28, 2023 from 8:00am – 2:00pm. For an interactive map of container locations, scan the QR code below.
- Commission District 1
- 13600 Highway 82 W (Camp Coker)
- 17504 Finnell Road (Camp Samantha)
- Hwy 171 / Montgomery VFD / Ballfield Parking Lot
- Commission District 2
- Jerry Tingle Activity Center (21973 Hwy 216)
- Hwy 216/Keenes Mill Road (5826 Keenes Mill Road)
- Coaling Fire Dept. (15150 Hwy 11 N)
- Commission District 3
- Big Sandy Elementary School (11950 Upper Hull Road)
- Englewood Elementary School (10300 Old Greensboro Road)
- Maxwell Elementary School (11370 Monticello Drive)
- Commission District 4
- Foster’s Grocery Store (13474 Hwy 11 S)
- Buhl Elementary School (11968 Buhl School Road)
- Sipsey Valley Middle School (15817 Romulus Road)
The Tuscaloosa County Clean program is a partnership between Tuscaloosa County agencies and the Tuscaloosa community to reduce litter and keep OUR county clean! Community groups interested in cleaning up an area of the county can get involved by clicking below or by calling the Solid Waste Department at (205) 464-8216. Safety vests, trash bags, and other equipment will be made available upon request.
REPORT A PROBLEM
You can now report roadside litter and illegal dumps with our mobile-friendly website!
Click here to report a problem.
To learn more about the County Solid Waste Department, visit their webpage.
Solid Waste frequently asked questions can be found here.