Solid Waste Department
P.O. Box 20113
Tuscaloosa, AL 35402-0113
Phone: (205) 464-8216
Fax: (205) 464-8349
Tuscaloosa County Public Works Department
2810 35th Street
Tuscaloosa, AL 35401-1891
Regular Office Hours:
Monday – Friday, 7:00 am – 4:00 pm
Working Together to Clean OUR County
The annual spring clean-up hosted by the Tuscaloosa County Commission, in partnership with Waste Management Inc., will be held on Saturday, April 30, 2022 from 8:00am – 2:00pm. See below for container locations.
Commission District 1:
- 13600 Highway 82 W (Camp Coker)
- 17504 Finnell Road (Camp Samantha)
- Hwy 171 / Montgomery VFD / Ballfield Parking Lot
Commission District 2:
- Hwy 216/Woodland Lake Road near Rockhouse
- Hwy 216/Keenes Mill Road (5826 Keenes Mill Road)
- Coaling Fire Dept. (15150 Hwy 11 N)
Commission District 3:
- Big Sandy Elementary (11950 Upper Hull Road)
- Englewood Elementary (10300 Old Greensboro Road)
- Maxwell Elementary (11370 Monticello Drive)
Commission District 4:
- Foster’s Grocery Store (13474 Hwy 11 S)
- Buhl Elementary School (11968 Buhl School Road)
- Intersection of Pearson Circle and Unity Road
The Tuscaloosa County Clean program is a partnership between Tuscaloosa County agencies and the Tuscaloosa community to reduce litter and keep OUR county clean! Community groups interested in cleaning up an area of the county can get involved by clicking below or by calling the Solid Waste Department at (205) 464-8216. Safety vests, trash bags, and other equipment will be made available upon request.
You can now report roadside litter and illegal dumps with our mobile-friendly website!
Click here to report a problem.
To learn more about the County Solid Waste Department, visit their webpage.
Solid Waste frequently asked questions can be found here.